Tasman Warajay's Gladstone fabrication shop includes the following:
- Profile cutting of all metals.
- Hot and cold plate rolling.
- Guillotine and plate presses - 3780 (8ft).
- Hard face and reclamation work.
- Welding:- (GMAW or MIG), (GTAW or TIG), MMAW, FCAW & OXY.
- Low current (sheet work) and high current high duty cycle machines on hand.
- Two overhead travelling cranes 40 tonne total capacity (4 hooks) (9.2m clear).
- 500 tonne capacity Slipway at the rear of the boiler shop.
- Ability to completely open rear of factory to allow movement of large projects.
- 465 Square meters of fabrication shop floor space.